Carol Schwartz Funk graduated from the University of Florida with a Bachelor of Interior Design in 1967. Soon after, she moved on to further her education at the George Washington University in Washington, D.C. where she earned her Masters in Art. She founded the Carol Schwartz Funk Interior Design, Inc. in 1971 and continues to be an active member of the American Society of Interior Designers. She has more than 30 years of experience in interior design, which includes a prestigious list of clientele from across the nation.
Carol Schwartz Funk has been recognized numerous times for her talents.
Her awards and accomplishments include:
• Cover feature Veranda Magazine, Winter 1997 Issue
• American Society of Interior Designers Design Excellence Award: Best Corporate Design, 1995
• First Place Winner, State of Florida, National Home Fashion League, 1967
• Scholarship to Parsons School of Design, New York City, NY, 1967
• University of Florida, Bachelor of Design
• The George Washington University, MA Fine Arts
• Member of ASID